ACCOUNT MANAGER – CLIENT SERVICES
Our company is a consulting services firm that specializes in wealth accumulation techniques, estate planning strategies, life insurance consulting, employee benefits, non-qualified executive benefit programs, investment management, income protection and business planning.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Ideal candidate will thrive in a fast paced environment. Strong organizational skills will provide the platform for managing multiples task and prioritizing work load. Provide first class client support and management to our clients.
- Primary liaison between clients & vendors; provide client updates, verify payment schedules and print client statements for review
- Client management, service, support and communication
- Update client administrative database to reflect changes in client’s portfolio
- Generate client summaries for new clients and revised summaries for existing clients
- Update system to track periodic and one-time services
- Provide periodic services, such as beneficiary and ownership changes, term life conversions, removal of riders, address changes, loans, premium administration, investment trades, etc.
- Update client database to reflect correct client information
- Participate as a team member in special projects
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented, resourceful
- Strong sense of urgency
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work autonomously and perform well under pressure
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential data
- Strong negotiating skills
- Knowledge of underwriting and insurance concepts
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required
Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with clients and carriers
Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, content management systems and internet research skills
Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in written format with staff, media, and external partners
Knowledge of accounting, banking, insurance or financial services industries
Highest level of integrity
Note: This position description is representative of the major position requirements and is not intended to be all-inclusive
Please contact Lee Mezrah for more information.